Tuesday 20 November 2012


Today I wanna tell you about the different aspect of writing on the blogs...

In this level of english class (level three) we have to learn to use the blogs
The idea is make the blogs one tool for learn and practice write in english.
The positives aspects of writing on the blog is the option that you have to view the other blogs, the classmates blogs, and the same time they can view your own blog and share different comment about the topic that you write.
This activity contributes to think in english not in spanish and make phrases with more confidence, and with the time and practice my orthography is better than the beginning.
I don´t have any negative comment about this method because I learn a lot with this.

well now this is the end, I hope pass this class, and the next semester study the level four. Now is time to give all about us and get a 4,0 for the victory.

bye!

2 comments:

  1. Oh yes! hopefully all we will have more than 4,0

    ReplyDelete
  2. Other level I hope see you in the last level, level 4 yajuuuuuuuu!

    ReplyDelete