Tuesday 13 November 2012

today I gonna write about a film...
the last film I saw was the "Det sjunde inseglet" or "The seventh seal". I saw this film the last weekend on sunday night at my home, because I ask this movie to a friend on the week to record it on my computer.
This movie is a Swedish production, directed and writted by Ingmar Bergman in 1957.
The genre of the film is a mix of drama and fiction and questions the meaning of life, suffering and pain.
In the film the director mentions many topics arround the figure of god like the abandonment of god to man in the earth, or "the silence in the heaven"  like in the first words mentioned in the beginning of the movie, the power of the church, the faith of existence after death and how this is seen in the superior imaging as god and the devil. The central idea is to have a question, How the human can still belive in faith when the only in the word is pain and suffering?
The actors who appers with the is Max von Sydow, Bibi Andersson, Gunnar Björnstrand, Bengkt Ekerot, Nils Poppe, Inga Gill, Gunnel Lindblom, Åke Fridell, Maud Hansson, Bertil Anderberg, Anders Ek, Erik Strandmark, Benkt-Åke Benktsson and Inga Landgré.
I enjoyed saw this film because is interesting know classics movies and analyze a topic which remains present.



4 comments:

  1. I never knew about this movie, but now i'm looking for it on internet, and i want to watch it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. certainlyn are movies than then you question many things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never seen this movie, i will search it :)

    ReplyDelete